The speed of precast with the economy of cast-in-place. EXPRESS Foundations provide ease and speed of installation while alleviating hazardous working conditions. Its trapezoidal foundation reduces wingwall concrete quantities, and the pick weights and sizes can be customized to your equipment providing substantial cost savings.
- Bridge Replacement
- Pedestrian Crossings
- Storage Structures
- Taxiway Bridges and Runway Extensions
- Vehicle Crossings
- Culverts, Canals and Enclosures
- Pipe Support
- Stream and Wildlife Crossings
- Structure Rehabilitation and Pipe Reline
- Tunnels, Portals and Enclosures
The Construction Process
- Excavate and prepare foundation subgrade.
- Unload and place precast foundation sections.
- Place minimal reinforcing at joints to provide foundation continuity.
- Set precast bridge units, headwalls and wingwalls.
- Fill cells with cast-in-place concrete.
- Seal joints, grout wingwalls and backfill.
Contech Engineered Solutions
9025, Centre Pointe Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Tel: (800) 338-1122
Web site: http://www.conteches.com