CMP Stormwater Detention and Infiltration
Contechs corrugated metal pipes (CMP) stormwater detention and infiltration systems store stormwater exceeding a sites allowable discharge rate and releases it slowly over time. Systems can be sized and shaped to meet site-specific needs, and are available fully or partially perforated.
CMP Detention and Infiltration - Meet Stormwater Quantity and Runoff Reduction Requirements
Corrugated metal pipe (CMP) is the go to material for the majority of detention and infiltration projects. Contechs CMP detention and infiltration systems and can be sized and shaped to meet site-specific needs.
- NCSPA service life guidance of 75+ years for certain materials in recommended environments
- Various pipe coatings and materials are available to accommodate site-specific needs: Aluminized Steel Type 2 (ALT2), Galvanized, CORLIX® Aluminum, and Polymeric.
- Wide range of gages, corrugations, and shapes, in diameters 12 144.
- Pipe can be fully or partially perforated for infiltration or groundwater recharge applications.
- Custom access risers and manifolds provide direct access for maintenance.
- Outlet control devices can be incorporated within the system, eliminating the need for a separate structure.
- Customizable - a variety of fittings allow CMP to match most layout configurations.
- May be designed for heavy loading and high maximum cover.
- Contributes to LEED points.
- Available locally; quick turnaround time.
- The most economical installed solution.
CMP Stormwater Detention Systems
CMP stormwater detention systems store stormwater runoff exceeding a sites allowable discharge rate and release it slowly over time. Installed below grade, stormwater detention systems maximize land usage and help meet water quantity requirements.
CMP for Stormwater Infiltration
Perforated CMP infiltration systems store stormwater runoff in the pipe and surrounding stone during a storm until it can be slowly released into the surrounding native soil. Perforated CMP is often used to meet Low Impact Development requirements.
Bioretention and Subsurface Infiltration with Perforated CMP
Perforated CMP stores stormwater runoff exceeding a sites allowable discharge rate and releases it slowly over time. Various coatings are available to achieve 75-100 year design service life. Rectangular, L-shaped, and staggered cells are frequently used to design around existing utilities.
Low profile/Low drop
Small diameter or pipe-arch shaped CMP can maximize vertical storage space. The low, wide pipe-arch design allows for greater storage in a shallow profile than typical round pipe without losing any structural integrity.
Contech Engineered Solutions
9025, Centre Pointe Drive
West Chester, OH 45069
Tel: (800) 338-1122
Web site: http://www.conteches.com