Decorative Coated Glass
GlassKote™ is a proprietary permanent color fixed coating applied to any type of glass. The process enables an applicator to achieve almost all of the colors in the spectrum. We can also create metallic and pearlescent finishes and apply graphics or digital images to glass. Once the coating has been applied and cured, it bonds to the glass surface at a molecular level.
- Counter and Table Tops
- Feature Walls and Wall Cladding
- Showers and Bathrooms
- Glass Furniture
- Logo and Digital Imaging
- Custom Color Matching
- Metallic and Pearlescent Finishes
What is the GlassKote process?
- A permanent color treatment applied to the rear surface of glass
- The coating melds with the surface of the glass to create an unprecedented depth of color
- Permanent and durable
- Can be applied to any type of glass
- 30 plus year track record and available in over 25 countries
- Urethane based
- Bond to glass is at the molecular level with proven adhesion strength
- Process lends itself to small batches
- Good color consistency
- Custom color matches can be made fairly easily
- Sparkle and metallic finishes
- Isocyanate free
- Adheres to virtually any type of glass
- Glass can be tempered
- Extremely durable. Can be used in wet areas including showers and kitchens.
- Installs like mirror using specified neutral cure silicone.
We work with various types of glass depending on the project and design. We can create any design with our glass, cut it to any specification, and apply any color to it.