Horizontal Sliding Systems
Pack more writing into less space
Horizontal Sliding Units are custom-built to meet your needs, providing optimum display surfaces within easy reach for teaching, conferences, and training. The sliding panels and back panels can be LCS3 Porcelain dry erase markerboard or LCS3 Porcelain Chalkboard, or Claridge Glass writing surfaces. Also, Claridge Cork, Fabricork, Designer Fabric, and Tan Nucork tackboard surfaces, along with projection screen, or COM fabrics can be applied to any of these panels.
- Porcelain enamel steel markerboard or glass sliding panels and back panel
- Top-suspended sliding panels glide easily over an aluminum track on nylon rollers
- Cover an entire wall, floor-to-ceiling, up to 8’ high
- Writing surfaces double as a magnetic surface
- Resists humidity and fading
Claridge Porcelain Sliding Systems are custom fabricated to your wall or environment dimensions. A writing surface expert will work closely with you to coordinate accurate field measurements.
Talk to a Construction Expert
- For extra sliding panels, add $350 for each additional LCS panel required. If other type of panel is required, add $350 PLUS the adds shown below.
OPTIONAL PANELS IN LIEU OF LCS3 Porcelain dry erase writing surface:
- Porcelain Chalkboard; ADD $1.80 per sq. ft
- Claridge Cork, Fabricork, Designer Fabric; ADD $3.06 per sq. ft.
- Glass Beaded Projection Screen; ADD $7.62 per sq. ft (Maximum without seam - 60”)
- Units with no back panels; DEDUCT $8.40 per sq. ft.
- Tan Nucork; DEDUCT $3.46 per sq. ft.
OPTIONAL FRAME FINISHES - IN LIEU OF SATIN ANODIZED
- Medium or Dark Bronze Anodized Finish: Two-Track Unit ADD $1,617; Three or Four Track Unit ADD $1,947
- Powder Coat Finish: Two Track Unit ADD $786; Three or Four Track Unit ADD $1,208
How to Specify:
- Company/Manufacturer Name: Claridge Products
- Product Description: Claridge Porcelain Horizontal Sliding System
- Size: 4′ x 6′, 4′ x 8′, 4′ x 10′, 4′ x 12′, 4′ x 14′, 4′ x 16′, 4′ x 20′, or 4′ x 24′
- # of Tracks: 2, 3, or 4 tracks
- Color: Brilliant White (choose from 6 porcelain finishes, 3 markerboard & 3 chalkboard surfaces or limitless glass colors)
- Size of Wall: List Height and length of wall area to be covered
Claridge Porcelain Surfaces
Under normal usage and maintenance, and when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations, Claridge Porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. The guarantee covers replacement of defective boards but does not include the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Glass Writing Surface Guarantee
When properly installed in a suitable environment and under normal intended usage, care, and maintenance, including the use of proper markers, erasers, and cleaners; Claridge glass whiteboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for ten years. This warranty excludes, among other things, any and all damages resulting from earth movements or any other natural and/or man-made disasters. We do not recommend the use of abrasive cleaners on the glass surface as they may dull or “pit” the surface of the glass. The guarantee covers replacement of defective surfaces but does not include damage to the edge of the glass board, the cost of removal or reinstallation.
Claridge stands behind every product we make; we are confident that with the proper care and maintenance, our products are the most durable of any in the industry today.
Every effort will be made to ship in accordance with customer requested freight carriers. Claridge is not responsible for damage in shipment when the product is shipped on a third party or collect basis. In the event of visible freight damage, note the damage on the freight bill and contact a Claridge Writing Surface Expert at once to arrange for an inspection. Note that carriers require reports of damage within 5 days. Failure to report visible damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage or loss is the consignee’s responsibility. Concealed damage identified after 5 days from receipt is the sole responsibility of the consignee.