Covrit® Ground Mounted Screening Systems
Covrit® Screening Systems provide a complete and elegant solution to an often neglected segment of commercial architecture. This revolutionary system solves the dilemma of hiding all types of building maintenance and service areas including loading docks, dumpster bins, recycle containers, electrical transformers, utility meters, maintenance vehicle areas, storage areas, swimming pool pumps and heaters, portable restrooms and propane tanks.
The Covrit® family of screening products offer unlimited flexibility in enhancing the overall appearance of your project design. These products accommodate restrictive spaces, diverse equipment areas and uniquely-shaped objects. Each item is shipped to the project site with all hardware included for installation.
The Covrit® line includes complete packaged screening systems assembled with your chosen style, size and color of attractive screen wall panels, durable gates and accessories. Custom options also available.
Covrit® can screen, partition and protect all types of outdoor areas including:
- Recycling bins
- Propane tanks
- Utility meters
- Pool pumps and heaters
- Courtyards, walkways and gardens
- Amusement parks
- Portable restrooms
- Resort maintenance areas
- ...and more!
- Code compliant solution to screening
- Professional grade extruded aluminum frame ensures a long-lasting performance
- Unique hinge system eliminates “sagging” doors
- Systems can be embedded into a new concrete foundation or retrofitted for an existing area
- No on-site welding or masonry trades required to install
- Innovative design allows for easy and quick repairs if needed
- Decorative screen wall materials including ABS, PVC plank and natural wood add aesthetic value
- Multiple sizes and modular design accommodate most screening needs
- Customizable style, color and construction options
- Superior service with every order
Colors That Complement
Our palette of warm color tones complement many architectural applications, but don't let our selection of colors limit your creativity. We have the ability to match to any cross-referenced color specification. Send us samples and we will create a match for you.
Covrit® products are designed to facilitate compliance with the building codes of municipalities across the U.S.
For Additional Information
Product details are available upon request. Contact CityScapes by phone or visit our website for more information.
4200 Lyman Court
Hilliard, OH 43026
Toll free: (877) 727-3367
Fax: (800) 726-4817
Web site: http://www.cityscapesinc.com