Glazeguard® 1000 Opaque Glazing Infill Panels
GlazeGuard® 1000 is a composite panel for use as a glazing infill made by laminating two prefinished aluminum skins to substrates of hardboard. These stabilizers surround a expanded polystyrene (EPS) or isocyanurate (ISO) foam core. These panels are designed for use as a replacement or complement to glass in windows, storefront, modesty screens, railing inserts, etc.
Similar in thickness to GlazeGuard® 1000 WR (both are 1”), these panels offer more impact resistance than the lightweight composition offered by the plastic core.
GlazeGuard® panels are installed in aluminum glazing/storefront channels (by others) typically on setting blocks and sealed using rubber gaskets. Since they are encapsulated on all four sides by this channel, no mechanical fasteners, adhesives, or moldings are used in the installation of these panels.
- Impact resistant hardboard substrate
- Increased thermal value with EPS or ISO foam core
- Attractive alternative or complement to glass
- Available in Kynar 500®, metallics & anodized finishes
- Little or no maintenance is required