EnviroGuard™ GYP Interior Wall & Ceiling Panels
EnviroGuard™ GYP is a composite panel for interior use made by laminating a fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) or high density polyethylene (HDPE) skin to a substrate of type-x gypsum board. These panels are designed to provide an easily maintained surface for interior wall applications including: kitchens, restrooms, locker rooms, food processing plants, animal shelters, etc.
EnviroGuard™ panels offer a variety of attachment systems depending on the appearance desired (including face applied, one piece, and two piece moldings).
Typically, panels are fastened to the studs using mechanical fasteners around the perimeter of the panel. Construction adhesive is used at the intermediates and in the field of the panel. The joints are finished with PVC moldings that are either snapped or tapped into the joint, adhered to the face of the panel, or fastened to the panel using small brads (depending upon the type of molding selected).
- Various face options including FRP & HDPE
- A variety of attachment options including face applied, one piece and two piece moldings
- Durable gypsum board substrate
- Easily cleaned surface wipes free of dirt, grease, & oil
- Saves installation with one-step substrate / finish