CleanCote® BioWall® Interior Wall & Ceiling Panels
CleanCote® BioWall® is a composite panel for interior use with a thermoset phenolic resin core. This core material is surrounded by two skins of smooth or suede finish melamine. This system is designed for use as interior cladding on walls in cleanroom type applications. However, BioWall® is ideal for other applications where an easily maintained surface is the primary concern.
Similar to CleanCote® Premier™, BioWall® is impact resistant, water resistant, and provides ultimate smoothness. However, BioWall® offers a smooth or suede melamine skin as opposed to the aluminum skin standard on Premier™ panels.
CleanCote® BioWall® offers a non-progressive attachment system utilizing two piece (plastic receiver and an aluminum cover) extruded moldings.
First, the receiver is fastened to the studs and then covered with the edge of the panel. The panels are then mechanically fastened to the studs around the perimeter and adhered in the field of the panel using construction adhesive. After an approved sealant is applied, the joint is completed using aluminum snap-on covers.
- Simple 'sheets & sticks' installation saves time & money
- Non- Progressive installation means easy panel removal of damaged panels if necessary
- Impact resistant thermoset phenolic resin core
- Non- Organic materials & contains no silica
- Most foreign matter easily cleaned using mild detergents