Heavy-Duty Steel Debris Chutes
CHUTES International’s patented Heavy-Duty Steel Chute system pioneered and has been leading the industry ever since in high quality, safe and affordable debris chute systems.
Primarily with mid and high rise buildings and/or heavy demolition in mind, these chutes are made of .125″ thick steel and are built to withstand just about ANY kind of debris. The patented baffle system breaks apart the debris on its way down, to maximize space in the dumpster below. And the extra large, 3′ x 3′, size ensures large debris can be efficiently and effectively disposed. The lockable doors add additional jobsite security and the unique screw jack mounting system holds the system away from the façade of the building. CHUTES’ steel chutes are the only debris chutes approved for historical buildings.
CHUTES designs, rents, sells, supervises installs & dismantles, and services the complete line of steel chutes and hardware. We can design a system to meet your every specification and need.Standard Features
- Sections with Intakes: 14′ or 12′
- Straight Sections: 14′, 12′, 8′ and 4′
- Weight: 1,150 lbs
- Frame Opening: 3′ x 3′
- Body: Minimum .125″ Thick Steel
- Interior Door: Lockable .125″ Thick Steel
- Intake Opening: 33.5″ x 33.5″
- Offset Section: 35-degree Incline, ½” Thick Steel Bottom Plate
- Suspension System: Independently Supports Itself via Adjustable Telescoping Legs
- Screw Jacks: 1.5″ Diameter x 18″ with 50,000 lb Rating
- Designed to Withstand Hurricane Force Winds
- Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations