Presidential Solaris® GOLD Asphalt Shingles
Presidential Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun's rays. Designed to replicate the look of authentic wood shakes, Presidential Solaris shingles feature 25 percent solar reflectivity and deliver the charm of hand-split wood shakes with durability and strength that outperforms wood.
With maximum definition colors, a new dimension is added to the shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color.
Presidential Solaris solar reflective shingles Can be used to comply with the 2016 California Title 24 Part 6 Cool Roof Requirements.Technical Information
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- Distinctive sculpted, rustic look
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- Conforms to CSA Standard A123.5