CedarCrest® Hip & Ridge Accessory Shingles
CedarCrest® features blended, consistent colors and an upgraded medium profile with two full layers of premium materials and an overlay for a striking dimensional appearance that coordinates seamlessly with Landmark®, Landmark® PRO, Landmark® Premium, Landmark® TL, Presidential Shake®, Presidential Shake® TL, Presidential Shake® IR, Highland Slate®, Highland Slate® IR and Hatteras® shingles.
- Raised Profile: The thicker, richer appearance accentuates the roof lines making for a more attractive finished look.
- Multi Layer Design: Provides extra protection at critical stress points on the roof.
- Blended Color Technology: Many competing accessory products provide a simple blend color tone. Cedar Crest accessory shingles have distictive granule blends on the surface designed to complement the roof shingles.
- Superior Sealant Performanace: An aggresswive adhesive strip forms a strong bond to protect against rain and wind damage.
This accessory is engineered to provide excellent durability and protection against harsh weather. In fact, CedarCrest meets the highest roofing industry standards for resistance to:
Algae: Protects against stains caused by algae.
Fire: Certified to meet UL 790 Class A, (ASTM E108 Class A) standards and ASTM D3018 Type 1.
Wind: UL certified to meet ASTM D3161 Class F standards. UL 997 wind resistance.
Tear: UL certified to meet ASTM D3462. CSA standard A123.5-98 (&-05).
Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
- Weight/Bundle: 53 lbs.
- Dimension (overall): 12" x 36"
- Separated into individual pieces: 12" x 12"
- Weather Exposure: 8"
- Coverage/Bundle: 20 linear feet
- Impact Resistant version is available in select colors