Universal Blanket is utilized in general purpose applications where a flexible thermal, acoustical insulation is required. Available in six different densities, Universal Blanket can be fabricated into a variety of shapes and sizes to fit almost any application. Additionally, it will withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
- Reduces heat transfer through equipment walls
- Lowers energy consumption
- Absorbs the level of equipment noise and when installed with a suitable vapor retarder
- Helps reduce condensation from forming on the surface of cooling equipment
- When properly installed, Universal Blanket is unaffected by aging and temperature changes
- The inorganic fibers will not rot or decompose and will maintain thermal and acoustical efficiency under normal conditions