CertaPro™ Commercial Kraft, Foil, & FSK-25 Faced Batt Insulation
Put Your Best Face Forward
Light-density fiber glass batts with a kraft, foil, or a foil scrim kraft (FSK) fire-resistant vapor retarder facing.
- To improve thermal performance of exterior and interior walls and floor/ceiling assemblies.
- Kraft: non-exposed steel stud construction.
- Foil: non-exposed wood and steel stud construction.
- FSK-25: where a Fire Hazard Classification of 25/50 is required.
These insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives.
COMPLIANCES - ALL FACINGS:
- ASTM C665, Type II, Class C, Category 1
- ICC Model Building Code
- California Quality Standards, Reg. No. CA-T024 (PA)
- ASTM C553, Type I
- ASTM C665, Type III, Class A, Category 1
- New York City MEA 19-80-M
- City of Los Angeles, RR 8148
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth.
- Lightweight; easily fabricated and installed.
- FSK-25 only: UL listed; flame spread rating of 25 for exposed applications. Low perm rating.