CertaPro™ Commercial Board
Composed of resin-bonded glass fibers in a range of densities, CertaPro™ Board can be used to add both thermal insulation and sound absorption to interior spaces. CertaPro board stiffness ranges from rigid to more flexible for curved and/ or sharp-edged applications. It is available unfaced, for use where an exterior finish will be applied, or faced with a vapor retardant finish in either a clean metallic (FSK) or attractive white (ASJ) surface. CertaPro™ boards are easy to cut to size and shape and to install. Additionally, unfaced and FSK faced CertaPro™ board are compliant where a fire hazard classification of 25/50 is required, can be used for exposed or non-exposed applications, resist mold and mildew and will not rot of deteriorate.
- High sound absorption performance
- A versatile selection of products ranging in stiffness properties from flexible to rigid
- Easily fabricated and installed
- High thermal resistance performance per inch
- Adds sound absorption to interior spaces
- Available in faced (FSK or ASJ) or unfaced