CertaPro™ Commercial AcoustaTherm™ Batt Insulation
Quiet Efficiency is Key
- Unfaced, light-density fiber glass batts for use in steel stud construction. Batts are designed for friction-fit installation.
- Unfaced or kraft faced ceiling batts are designed to lay directly on suspended ceiling systems. Faced batts have no tabs. When installed they must be butted together.
- To enhance acoustical and thermal performance of exterior and interior walls.
- To improve sound transmission loss performance of suspended ceiling systems.
These insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives.
- ASTM C553, Type I (unfaced)
- ASTM C665, Type I (unfaced); Type II, Class C, Category 1 (kraft faced)
- ICC Model Building Codes
- New York City MEA 18-80-M (unfaced)
- California Quality Standards, Reg. No. CA-T024 (PA)
- City of Los Angeles, RR 8148 (unfaced)
- Unfaced batts rated noncombustible per ASTM E136.
- Kraft faced batts suitable for non-exposed applications. Versatile: Enhances acoustical and thermal performance of interior and exterior walls and suspended ceiling systems.
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth.
- Lightweight, easily fabricated and installed.