CertaPro™ Commercial AcoustaBlanket™ Black
This fiber glass blanket has an abuse-resistant surface and is used for applications requiring black sound-absorbing insulation. It improves acoustics in theaters, studios, and the entertainment facilities- and is ideal for interiors that are meant to be dark. AcoustaBlanket™ has a tough, durable fire resistant black composite top surface and carries a Class A/Class I fire hazard classification of 25/50 for exposed applications. The glass fibers resist bacteria and fungal growth, and will not rot or deteriorate. AcoustaBlanket™ Black is flexible and lightweight for easy fabrication and installation on irregular surfaces.
- Controls room reverberation, reduces noise levels, eliminates echoes
- Ideal when interior is to be dark
- Flexible blanket can be easily fabricated and installed on irregular surfaces
- Durable fire resistant black composite top surface
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth