SmartFlash® EP Primer
SmartFlash® EP Primer is a penetrating high bonding primer agent used between acceptable prepared substrates and SmartFlash cold fluid-applied flashing systems.
SmartFlash is a two component, UV-stable, cold fluid-applied polyester-reinforced flashing system. It is a versatile, high-performance, seamless and self-terminating waterproofing system.
- Eco-friendly, odor-free, derived from plant-based oils
- Resin consists of up to 80% rapidly renewable resources
- Extremely low VOC
- Made in USA
- Solvent free, 2-part, cold-applied liquid epoxy resin.
- Used to prime a wide range of substrates including bitumen roofing, concrete, brick, plywood, steel, and glass. Adhesion test is required to confirm adequate adhesion for aluminum, lead, copper, or zinc.
- Also used to provide alkalinity protection for membrane surfaces prior to concrete or cementitious motor/adhesive application.
- 85 sq. ft. (7.9 m²) per work pack