INSTA STIK™ Quik Set Adhesive
INSTA STIK™ Quik Set Adhesive is a single-component, moisture-cured polyurethane adhesive for attaching compatible roof insulation boards to roof decks and substrates. It is the simplest and most economical roof adhesive on the market, with the longest shelf life in the industry (15 months). It works well in a wide range of temperatures (33°F/0.55°C to 110°F/43°C).
- No special tools or training needed
- Lowest cost per square/Yield: 8-9 squares/tank
- No need to mix components and risk improper ratio
- Maintains adhesion during freeze/thaw cycles
- Maintains characteristics even after freeze/thaw
- No building height restrictions
- No puncturing of vapor retarders
- No asphalt penetration into building interior (steel deck)
- Maximizes wind uplift resistance
- No thermal conductivity, no odors, no noise polution
- No VOCs, non-flammable
- Prevents shifting of insulation boards in high wind conditions in loose-laid and ballasted applications
INSTA STIK™ Quik Set Commercial Roofing Adhesive is a single-component, moisture cured polyurethane adhesive dispensed from a portable disposable pre-pressurized container requiring no external power source.
click on the link to the INSTA STIK technical data sheet.Installation
INSTA STIK™ Quik Set Commercial Roofing Adhesive is a single component polyurethane adhesive. It is dispensed from a portable disposable pre-pressurized container requiring no external power source.
INSTA STIK is used to attach compatible roof insulation boards to roof decks and substrates in new roof and roof replacement applications, including insulation board to insulation board, insulation board to Class I graveled and non-graveled (bald) built-up roofs for recover applications, and insulation or gypsum board to 22 gauge and thicker steel decks and wood decks.