CertainTeed Flintlastic® GTA is designed for use as a roofing membrane over various types of substrates for both new construction and reroofing installations. It is suitable for most low sloped roof decks and may be used for roof system flashings including wall treatments, base flashings and field flashings.
Flintlastic GTA is available in 6 colors plus white to complement the most popular CertainTeed shingles.
Flintlastic GTA White meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR® requirements for slopes greater than 2"/12" and can be installed to meet the requirements established by California Title 24. Technical Information
CertainTeed Flintlastic GTA is produced with a high performance, non-woven polyester mat which is impregnated and coated with a superior grade, modified bitumen compound.
- Support Mat: High performance, puncture and tear resistant, non-woven polyester mat
- Top Surface: Mineral granule
- Back Surface: Torchable Polyethylene Film
- Weight: 103 lbs. per roll
- Dimensions: 39-3/8" x 32' 10"
- Coverage: One Square
- Thickness: 4.0mm (168)
- ASTM D6222, Grade G, Type I
- ENERGY STAR® approved product for slopes greater than 2"/12"
- Initial solar reflectance: 0.27
- Aged solar reflectance: 0.27
- Thermal emittance: 0.87
CertainTeed Flintlastic GTA is intended for torch application only and should not be exposed to adhesives or solvent based materials. Rolls should be stored upright, off ground, completely protected against weather. Roof decks shall be structurally sound, dry, smooth and meet or exceed minimum requirements of the deck manufacturer, local code and CertainTeed. Warranty Details
CertainTeed backs its commercial roofing systems with the confidence of three warranty choices:
- Limited Product Warranty
- NDL Roof Membrane Limited Warranty
- Full System NDL Limited Warranty
Owners and specifiers who choose the NDL or Full System NDL warranty options have the added security of manufacturer involvement in the sometimes difficult process of contractor qualifying and workmanship inspection. Consult with the roofing contractor and your CertainTeed commercial roofing territory manager to decide which CertainTeed warranty is best for your building or project.