CabloPort Widebody Base with Membrane and FAS P or Channel Support
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushion between rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available in two styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and the Widebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a larger area for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety of pre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- For rooftop support of cable pathways.
- Base includes: FAS Profile or 13/16” galvanized channel (14 ga.).
- Adhere membrane to TPO or PVC roofing material to reduce wind lift.
- Supports are available in three finishes.
- Widebody design: has no maximum load and provides 5 times the surface area
on the roof to minmize roof material pressure, increase load capacity and
provide over 120 square in/ft for glue application.