CabloPort Rooftop Support System
Cablo-Port is a UV and Weather resistant rubber base that creates a cushion between rooftop mounted equipment and sensitive roofing materials. Available in two styles, the Standard style is perfect for smaller loads and tight spaces and the Widebody design provides a broad base to minimize roof pressure and a larger area for glue application. Cablo-Port is also available with a wide variety of pre-mounted support options, including FAS P and Channel.
- Non Penetrating Weather Resistant Bases: 100% recycled bases won't deterioroate over time. UV resistant rubber supports 1000lb/ft. Composite material accepts screws or other mechanical fasteners. Choice of two base styles -- standard or widebody.
- Pre-installed Supports: Multiple support options designed to speed installation. Slotted Channel supports ladder tray, wire mesh tray and turbing. Metal supports available in 3 finishes: Pre-galvanized (PG, Standard), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GC, Optional), and 304L Stainless Steel (S4, Optional).
- Wide Variety of Support Options: Height adjustability bridges rooftop gaps, structures, or other ulitity pathways. Angled to adapts to any roof pitch. Multiple level for stacking cable pathways.
- Extends Life of Roof: Rubber base cushions heavy metal supports. Standard or Widebody styles reduce pressure points on sensitive roofing materials. Dampens vibrations.
- Improves Safety: Reflective safety strip keeps cable pathways visible on dark roofs and in low light conditions.
- Green Buildings: 100% recycled rubber construction assists with building qualification for LEED credits.
- Fast Shipment: Most assemblies ship in 1-3 days ARO.