Versawall 2 3/4” (70mm), 30” (762mm) Width
Versawall insulated metal wall panels reimagine versatility and flexibility with an innovative metal panel solution for walls. The lightweight insulated metal composite panels can be installed vertically for long, sleek sight lines – and the lightly planked interior liner works compositely with the face sheet to provide greater strength and allow longer spans.
- Standard - 26/26 G-90 galvanized steel face and liner
- Optional gages available, consult CENTRIA
- Surface Finish
- Exterior – Non-directional embossing, flat, striated, or planked
- Interior – Non-directional embossing, planked
- Optional Duracast textured finish is available. Consult CENTRIA for panel length options.
- Double tongue-and-groove joinery with factory-applied air and vapor seal.
- Panel Width: 30" [762mm]
- Panel Length
- 6’ to 48’ [1.83m to 14.63m]
- Panel Depth
- "R" Value
- CENTRIA’s Formavue® FV100 Integrated Window System, can be integrated easily and economically.
All CENTRIA products undergo stringent testing to ensure their performance. Versawall panels are tested in compliance with UL, FM, and ASTM procedures as well as various regional and local building code requirements. Consult CENTRIA for specific requirements.