SRS 65 Structural Standing Seam Roof System
SRS 65 panels reimagine metal roofing systems. SRS 65 panels are engineered for the design flexibility architects require and can be used on a wide spectrum of buildings. These panels can accommodate complex roof configurations, allowing smooth transitions between other building elements.
Internationally, SRS panels have been used on a variety of building types ranging from transportation to cultural centers to multi-resident complexes. SRS panels are designed for maximum performance in any climate or environment. Along with a unique clip and panel interlock that enhances thermal performance, the panels are extremely versatile providing a seek aesthetic. The panels are also environmentally friendly, manufactured using recycled content and are 100 percent recyclable.
- Open purlin/ Re-Roof Framing/ Plywood/ Metal Deck: Aluminum-Zinc Alloy Coated Steal, Stainless Steel, Copper, Zinc, Titanium.
- 1.2mm, .91mm and .76mm
- Optional 1.2mm gage available with .91mm gage battens
- Panel Width:
- Panel Length:
- Factory-formed panel lengths to 32m
- Panel Height:
- Duragard, Duragard Plus and Flurofinish
- Air Permeability classification: China Class 4
- Watertightness classification: China Class 5 (2.0 kPa)
- Resistance to wind load classification: China Class 5