Formawall® Dimension Series® Factory Foamed Metal Wall Panel System
CENTRIA Formawall Dimension Series is the only wall system that provides both advanced thermal efficiency and moisture control in a single panelized component. This extraordinary performance, combined with integrated wall components—such as windows, louvers and sunshades—and the system's ability to provide designers virtually unlimited possibilities in form, color and texture, make Formawall Dimension Series today's preferred metal wall system.
Compared to traditional multi-component wall construction—typically requiring several separate components including: a rainscreen, an air barrier, exterior gypsum sheathing, fiberglass insulation and a vapor barrier—Formawall Dimension Series only requires one component to create a wall with superior thermal efficiency and moisture control in any environment.
- May be installed horizontally or vertically
- Available in a variety of interchangeable reveals, thickness and profile configurations
- Concealed clips, fasteners and sealants plus metal vertical and horizontal joinery provide a clean, uninterrupted appearance
- Factory foamed-in-place core to ensure no insulation gaps within the panel
- Panels integrate with CENTRIA Formavue™ window systems and are compatible with most other glass wall and window systems
- Pressure-Equalized horizontal and vertical joinery to help prevent water infiltration
- Extruded aluminum or factory-formed metal trim available
- Optional Pressure-Equalized (PE) Vertical Seal Plate(3"T only)
- Panels can be easily curved
- Mitered panels permit clean, sharp corners, beam and column wraps
- Trimless ends eliminate overlapping trim at panel end details
- Thermal break between face and liner offers efficient panel R-values
- High strength panels offer increased span capability and save support costs with less framing required
- Lightweight- as low as 2.7 psf- easy to handle and install and minimizes foundation load
- Striated, smooth, embossed and precast-like surface treatments available
- Integrated C/S louvers and sunshades available
Construction, Materials and Finishes
Substrate and Core
- Standard 22/26 gage G-90 galvanized steel face and liner with polyurethane or polyisocyanurate foam-insulated core
- Optional gages available- consult CENTRIA
- Optional stainless steel face sheet, 304 stainless steel, 22 or 20 gage, smooth, embossed or striated
- Optional .040"[1mm] Aluminum Face (2"[51mm] thick only), flat embossed or smooth striated
- Horizontal oriented panel, pressure-equalized and drainable joinery, 1/2" [13mm], nom. joint- standard
- Vertical oriented panel- Double tongue-and-groove, 1/8" [3mm] nom. joint- standard
- Optional PE Vertical Seal Plate
- Exterior- Non-directional embossed flat or striated; smooth or flat striated
- Interior- Non-directional embossed planked or flat; smooth planked
Coatings and Colors
- Advanced Fluorofinish® PVDF, metallic and mica color coatings in standard and custom colors
- Duragard® and Duragard Plus premium high build architectural coatings
- Duracast® - a natural appearing textured finish
- New Versacor® Ultra Premium Multi-Layered Coating System
- Available from 10" [254mm] to 40" [1016mm]
- Smooth 16' [4.88m] max.
- Embossed Striated 37' [11.28m] max.
- Embossed 37' [11.28m] max.
- Smooth Striated 20' [6.10m] max.
- Duracast 28' [8.53m] max.
- 2" [51mm] with 1-3/16" [30mm] deep reveal- standard
- 2.5" [63.5mm] with 1-3/16" [30mm] reveal
- 3" [76mm] with 2-3/16" [56mm] deep reveal
- 3"-T [76mm] with 1-3/16" [30mm] deep reveal
CENTRIA Formawall Dimension Series panels have been tested in accordance with requirements of BOCA National Building and ICBO Uniform Building Codes. Contact CENTRIA for more information.
In-house architectural and structural design professionals are equipped to assist from project inception through completion. Assistance with design specifications, coating selection and engineering enables customers to take full advantage of the design flexibility of CENTRIA products. Installation services are through CENTRIA's exclusive certified nationwide dealer network.
1005 Beaver Grade Road
Moon Township, PA 15108
Tel: (412) 299-8240
Fax: (412) 299-8050
Tollfree: (800) 759-7474
Web site: http://www.centria.com