Exposed Fastener Profiles Style-Rib
Exposed Fastener Panels Style-Rib are a cost-effective metal roofing panel, designed for excellent thermal protection. It has a wide panel width for quick close in time and works well for both new construction and retrofit projects. The panels may be insulated to add an additional level of thermal protection.
- Minimum roof slope = 1” : 12” [25mm : 305mm]
- Inverted for roofing to side lap in high cell
- 18 [1.19mm], 20 [.91mm], 22 [.76mm] & 24 [.60mm] gage G90 galvanized steel, Galvalume & Galvalume Plus
- Optional .032” [.81mm], .040” [1.02mm] & .050” [1.27mm] aluminum
- Optional 20 [.91mm], 22 [.76mm] & 24 [.60mm] gage stainless steel
- Surface Finish:
- Smooth - standard
- Non-directional embossing - optional
- Panel Depth:
- Panel Width:
- Panel Lengths:
- 5 ft. [1.52m] to 40 ft. [12.19m] standard. Contact CENTRIA for shorter and longer lengths.