CASCADE* Horizontal Metal Panels CC-263
CASCADE CC-263 interchangeable single-skin metal panels incorporate two adjacent 1 ½” deep ribs with a 5 ¼” flat area and are marked by a striking signature curve and a bold flat slope web profile. CASCADE Metal Panel System creates a depth of shadow that offers a whole new level of design options.
- Standard 22–18 gage G-90 galvanized steel
- Galvanized steel, Galvalume® steel, aluminum or stainless steel – optional
- Surface Finish:
- Panel Depth:
- Panel Width:
- Panel Lengths
- Lengths up to 30' [9.14m]
- MicroSeam Corners use cutting edge structural bonding techniques that appear virtually seamless, extending the shape of the CASCADE panel all the way to the edge.
- Microline Extrustions are available that make it easy to trim around windows and doors, inside or outside corners, at the base of walls or create clean vertical joints.
*CASCADE metal panel applications require a backup with exterior sheathing and a weather-resistant air barrier.