Allura™ Coating System
CENTRIA’s Allura Coating System is a premium, field-proven fluoropolymer coating featuring a matte, low-gloss finish combined with a subtle aggregate texture. The Allura Coating System is factory coil coated, which makes it highly durable. It may be applied to a number of substrates, including aluminum, galvanized steel or Galvalume® coated steel.
- .8 mil [20 micron] color coat
- .2 mil [5.1 micron] nominal primer
- Metal Substrate
Available on CENTRIA:
- Standard G-90 hot-dip galvanized steel conforming to ASTM A924 and ASTM A653 structural quality
- Galvalume steel, hot-dip coated with aluminum-zinc alloy conforming to ASTM A924 and ASTM A792
- Aluminum Alloy 3003 or 5052 and for standing seam roof panels, 3004**, available in smooth surface as a substrate
**Subject to minimum quantity requirements
- Formawall Dimension Series
- Profile Series
- Versawall® and Versapanel®
Contains 70% PVDF resins with a matte, low-gloss finish and a fine aggregate texture.
Finish warranty - 20 years