Monterey Series Bi-Folding Sliding Door System
08 3513 CRL Monterey Series Bi-Folding Sliding Door System
For Use with 1/4 to 1" (6 to 25 mm) Glass, and 1" to 1-1/4" (25 to 32 mm) Insulating Glass
- Weather Resistant, Designed for Exterior Use
- Inward and Outward Stacking Positions Available
- Standard Models Available for 1/4" to 1" (6 to 25 mm) Glass
- Thermally Broken Models Available for 1" to 1-1/4" (25 to 32 mm) Insulating Glass
- Standard Colors Include; White, Black, Dark Bronze, Satin Anodized, and Wood Grain Powder Coat, With Custom Colors also Available
- Fully Assembled, Ready for Glazing
The Monterey Series allows you to bring the outdoors inside while providing resistance to undesirable weather conditions. Countless options are available to create large living spaces that seamlessly transition outdoors to indoors. Our precision engineered components provide a system that slides smoothly with minimal effort while supporting up to 10 panels in a single opening. The Monterey Series provides security with multi-point locks that engage with a simple turn of the handle.
CRL Monterey Bi-Fold Sliding Door Systems are a contemporary way to maximize the space available in residential or commercial properties, while at the same time creating stunning areas with brilliant transparency. Use this Bi-Folding Sliding Door System as a room divider or simply as a patio door. When used as a patio door, a pivoting door can be incorporated into the system, which works the same way as a traditional patio door, or the entire bi-fold system can be opened, leaving an enormous wide open space. The sturdy, yet slim frame construction allows for more glass and less metal.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc.
2503 E. Vernon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Toll Free: (800) 421-6144
Fax: (800) 262-3299
Web site: http://www.crlaurence.com
Web site: http://www.crl-arch.com