Heavy Glass Sliding and Stacking Door Systems
Elegantly Partition a Large Space with CRL’s Versatile Stacking Partition System Now Available with Convertible Doors
- For Glass, Wood or Aluminum Doors
- A Large Variety of Parking Configurations to Accommodate Almost Any Installation
- Easily Convert from Pivoting to Sliding Doors
The popular CRL Stacking Partition System (SPS) featuring Intelli-Track™ has been improved to include Convertible Sliding / Pivoting Doors. Now you can have what appears to be a standard ‘all-glass’ entry with pivoting doors that can be quickly and easily converted to sliding stacking panels that park out of the way leaving you with a wide open entrance.
The SPS System has been designed to provide virtually unlimited possibilities in the design of moveable glass dividing walls. It offers standard pivoting doors with full sliding and stacking capabilities allowing you to control accessibility while being able to easily open up any space when needed
They’re ideal for storefronts and malls, allowing full visibility of merchandise combined with the flexibility to be stored conveniently out of the way quickly and easily. Restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and nightclubs can easily expand their indoor/outdoor seating space.
SPS utilizes CRL’s patented Wedge-Lock™ Glass Securing System found in their popular Door Rails. A variety of rail configurations, functionalities, and finishes are available.
When it came time to develop a convertible SPS system, CRL Engineers looked at the competition and knew there had to be a better way! CRL's unique bottom rails with fully concealed closers inside eliminate unsightly floor closers, while keeping all of the features and benefits of a floor closer. No obstrusive headers found here, just a simple gearbox at the head, which allows you to convert from pivoting to sliding doors and back again with the turn of a single screw.
- Retail Stores and Malls • Night Clubs
- Restaurants and Eateries • Banquet Halls
- Reception Areas • Automobile Dealerships
- Stadium Club Boxes • Convention Centers
CRL Intelli-Track™ Roller for SPS
- Intelli-Track™ Rollers Work With Both Manual and Self-Guiding Intersections to Provide Directional Control and Prevent Accidental Panel Rotation
- Two Rollers per Panel Will Support 470 (213 kg) Pounds
- Narrow Housing Design Allows for 2-7/8" (73 mm) Center-to-Center Door Rail Spacing in the Parking Area
Popular SPS Parking Configurations
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc.
2503 E. Vernon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Toll Free: (800) 421-6144
Fax: (800) 262-3299
Web site: http://www.crlaurence.com
Web site: http://www.crl-arch.com