Exterior Sun Control Devices
An element of sophistication and modern design, sunshades can transform an indistinct building into a space of beauty and expression. CRL Sunshade Systems are a rich complement to the design of any building. Each system is built to your specifications in their Los Angeles facility under strict standards that have earned CRL many prestigious awards for manufacturing excellence. CRL engineers will work with you to create an elegant and functional Sunshade System that is sure to impress.
CRL Custom Fabricated Sunshades
- Available in Many Proven Designs or Custom
- Designed to Meet Your Needs
- Structurally Designed to Meet the Load
- Values Required on the Project
- Powder Paint or KYNAR® Finishes Available
- Fabricated in CRL Facility for Prompt Service
CRL Sunshades not only provide solar protection but also add to the aesthetics of the building. A Custom Sunshade installation involves a group of talented people to get it right. First, the architect and property owner decides on a plan that meets the building's criteria for visual aesthetics, energy conservation, and budget. Then CRL's Technical Sales Department works with all the parties involved to assure a functioning and attractive Sunshade installation is completed. CRL performs engineering for a safe and long-lasting job, and provides shop drawings for approval.
CRL Glass Awnings
- Complete Hardware System for 9/16" (14 mm) Tempered Laminated Glass Awnings
- Provides Protection From the Weather Without Obstructing the View
- Adjustable Slope for Most Weather Conditions
- High Grade 304 and 316 Alloy Stainless Steel Components for Panel Sizes Up to 48" (1219 mm) Wide and 72" (1829 mm) Long With Two Rods and Mounting Kits
- Easy Installation Allows an Economical and Elegant Solution for Both Commercial and Residential Applications
The CRL Glass Awning Support System will give any entrance an uncomplicated, graceful look. With the use of tempered laminated glass you can add a range of glass colors, textures, and special effects not available with typical monolithic glass. This complements and enhances the design of any building. The use of eye and fork connections makes the installation of CRL's Awning System quick and easy. The Connecting Rods are designed to make field adjustments on varying job conditions a snap. Components are 304 and 316 Alloy Stainless Steel for durability in even the harshest of environments.
- C-Shaped or Tube Shaped Fascias
- Available Materials Include: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Painted Steel
- Infill Options Include: Fiberglass Square Screen, Perforated Metals, Aluminum Blades, or Tempered Laminated Glass
- Custom Sizes and Finishes, Made to Your Specifications
CRL fabricates custom Canopies that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing to the eye. They are involved in all phases of your project from initial design to delivery, with every step controlled by processes that meet strict ISO standards. Their Los Angeles, California manufacturing facility staff incorporates fine craftsmanship and experience in the design, fabrication, and finishing of architectural Metal Canopies. Custom brackets, architectural finishes, and canopy infills are always an option, so you won't have to be limited to just a few. CRL specializes in meeting your requirements.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc.
2503 E. Vernon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90058
Toll Free: (800) 421-6144
Fax: (800) 262-3299
Web site: http://www.crlaurence.com
Web site: http://www.crl-arch.com