Rolling Steel Service Doors – Industrial Duty, Insulated Models
Rolling Steel insulated doors are available in a variety of gauges, insulation and options to achieve your project requirements. A variety of slat profiles, gauges, and color options are available.
Available Models (gauge & backer, insulation/R-Value*)
- Model 6182: 18 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value 4.7 or 6.7)
- Model 6202: 20 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value 7.2)
- Model 6222: 22 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value 7.2)
- Model 6242: 24 gauge/24 gauge backer (R-Value 7.2)
*R-Values calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards.
Slat Profile: Flat Slat
Available Standard Colors:
Gray, White, or Galvanized exterior (6182 & 6202)
Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized exterior (6222 & 6242)
Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized backer slat for all models
Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options (all models)
Mount to Steel, Masonry or Wood Jambs
- E Guides (Steel)
- Z Guides (Wood or Masonry)
- Between Jamb Mount(Wood, Masonry, or Steel)
Operation: Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
- Inertia Brakes
- Sloping Bottom Bar
- Super-Imposed or Door-Behind-A-Door: for applications when maximum security and an environmental barrier some of the time and allow airflow and securityat other times. Doors share a single pair of head plates and wall angles.