Rolling Fire-Rated Counter Shutters
U.L. labeled fire-rated counter roll up doors are available with steel or stainless steel curtains and are engineered for installation to approved sheet rock, steel, and masonry construction.
Available Models (Fire Rating & Curtain):
- 3/4, 1-1/2 or 3 Hour Rating:
- Model 7522: 22 gauge/Mini Flat Slat
- Model 7566: 22 gauge Stainless Steel/Mini Flat Slat
- Gray, White, or Galvanized (7522)
- #4 finish (7566)
- Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options (N/A 7566)
Operation: Manual push-up (standard) or Reduced Drive Awning Crank available.
Detection & Activation Options:
- 165-degree fusible links provided as standard detection/release devices (standard)
- Closing speed to be between 6 to 24 per second per NFPA 80
- A variety of activation and detection devices are available to meet the unique needs of your project, including photoelectric smoke detectors, heat detectors, fail-safe time delayed releases, horn and strobe, and speaker and strobe. Contact factory for additional products.
Door Options: Smoke Seals, Locks, Headplate Covers, Pull-Down Rods