Insulated Micro-Grooved Sandwich Sectional Doors
Our micro-grooved sandwich models are constructed in a variety of gauges and are available in both polyurethane and polystyrene insulation options for those applications that demand the best in thermal efficiency and value.
Available Models: (thickness, gauge, insulation/R-Value*)
- Model 3206: 1.5 thick, 28 gauge, Polyurethane R-Value 13.68
- Model 3212: 2 thick, 20 gauge front / 27 gauge back, Polyurethane R-Value 17.54
- Model 3216: 2 thick, 26 gauge front / 27 gauge back, Polyurethane R-Value 17.54
- Model 3212: 2 thick, 20 gauge front / 27 gauge back, Polystyrene R-Value 10.29
*R-Values calculated in accordance with ASTM C518 standards.
- 3206 (white), 3212 (white), 3216 & 3285 (white, almond, sandstone, brown)
- Powder coat: 188 RAL powder coat color options (3212, 3216 & 3285)
Track Configurations: Available with a variety of track configurations including normal headroom/standard lift, low headroom front or rear mount, vertical lift, high lift and incline.
Mounting Options: Bracket Mount (leg out), Clip Angle Track, Continuous Angle Track, Reverse Angle
Operation: Manual push up and motor operation
- 24" x 6", 24" x 12", or 34"x 16" lites with 1" insulated glass (Clear, Tempered or Tinted)
- Optional Aluminum Full View Frame to match size and panel layout of steel section (Optional open for field glazing, 1/8" DSB, 1/8" polycarbonate, 1/8" tempered glass, 1/4" tempered glass, 1/2" insulated glass or 1/2" tempered insulated)
- Special glass options available. Contact factory for details.
- Certified Windload: C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors (impact-approved) are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications
- Swing-Up Sectional Post
- Pass Doors
- Header & Jamb Seals