Subfloor Transition System
MAKE A SMOOTH TRANSITION FROM CARPET TO TILE OR TILE TO WOOD OR...
Transitioning subfloors is now quick and easy. No curing. No delays. Leveling is done in no time. Burke Subfloor Transitional Reducers solves the problem of slight differences in elevation between flooring surfaces.
Traditional methods of using patching compounds is eliminated, so transitions are done more quickly and more accurately.
- Scoring marks placed at common thicknesses
- No waiting time for leveling compounds to cure
- Ribbed back helps promote better adhesion
- Designed to be installed over concrete, wood, and steel subfloors
- Made from an environmentally friendly recycled thermoplastic compound
|Fire Resistance||ASTM E-648 Critical Radiant Heat Flux - Class I|
|Slip Resistance||ASTM D-2047 - Exceeds Federal Standards and ADA requirements|
|Hardness||ASTM 2240 - not less than 85 Shore A|
|Static Load Limit||ASTM F-970 - 0.0% (.000") @ 250 lbs. after 24 hrs.|
|Abrasion Resistance||ASTM D-3389 - less than 1 mg/cycle|
2250 South Tenth Street
San Jose, CA 95112
Tel: (800) 447-8442
Web site: http://www.burkeflooring.com