Roof Hatches - VersaMount Access
VersaMount® Access Hatch
The VersaMount access hatch will expand your installation options while providing your customer with ease of operation, weather-tight performance, and years of maintenance-free service. Whether your application involves new construction, retrofit, or replacement, the VersaMount curbs built-in flange and apron and innovative anchor clip system will help complete the job efficiently, professionally and permanently.
Roof Hatch Models: S-20VM, NB-20VM, L-20VM, EW-20VM, S-50VM, NB-50VM, L-50VM, EW-50VM
Standard Features and Benefits
- Built-in apron simplifies installation on existing curbs and ensures watertightness
- Engineered with compression spring operators to provide smooth, easy, one-hand operation, regardless of size
- Automatic hold-open arm locks the cover in the open position to ensure safe egress
- Overlapping cover design, full welded corners on cover and curb, EPDM rubber gasket, and fully insulated cover and curb ensure weathertightness and energy efficiency
- Constructed with corrosion resistant materials to provide many years of trouble free, dependable service
- Heavy gauge construction and positive latching mechanism maintain building security
- Available in many sizes and curb configurations to satisfy any requirement or installation
- Material (select one): Steel: Cover and frame are 14 gauge (2 mm) G-90 paint bond galvanized steel. Aluminum: Cover and frame are 11 gauge (2.3 mm) aluminum. Stainless Steel: Cover and frame are 14 gauge (2 mm) type 304 stainless steel.
- Cover: Brakeformed, hollow-metal design with 1" (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 3" (76 mm) beaded, overlapping flange, fully welded at corners, and internally reinforced for 40 psf (195 kg/m²) live load.
- Curb: 4" (102mm) in height, breakformed hollow-metal design with 1" (25 mm) concealed fiberglass insulation, 2-5/8" (67 mm) mounting flange and 1-1/2" (38 mm) apron, fully welded at corners. Stainless steel anchor clips are included.
- Gasket: Extruded EPDM rubber gasket permanently adhered to the cover.
- Hinges: Heavy-duty pintle hinges with 3/8" (9 mm) type 316 stainless steel hinge pins.
- Latch: Slam latch with interior and exterior turn handles and padlock hasps.
- Lift Assistance: Compression spring operators enclosed in telescopic tubes. Automatic hold-open arm with grip handle release.
- Finish: Steel: Alkyd base red oxide primer. Aluminum: Mill Finish.
Stainless Steel: Type 304 stainless steel with bead blast finish
Steel: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
Aluminum: Engineered composite compression spring tubes and steel compression springs packed in grease. Type 316 Stainless steel hinges. All other hardware is zinc plated/chromate sealed.
P.O. Box 1203
New Haven, CT 06505
Tel: (800) 366-6530
Fax: (203) 933-8478
Web site: http://www.bilco.com