Mini Mum Bike Hanger Without Security Cable
The Mini Mum Vertical Bike Hanger is the original rugged, economical and space efficient bicycle storage system. The Mini Mum, with its optional1/4 inch diameter galvanized Security Cable, is perfect for low security applications. Mount one or many on a wall, anywhere, for the most space efficient way to safely store bikes. The Mini Mum protrudes only 5 inches from the wall, making it both safe and unobtrusive. Store bikes vertically on the wall by hooking the front tire on the Mini Mum. Loop the Security Cable through the front tire, rear tire and bike frame and attach the cable to itself at any convenient spot with a small lock. For 30 years facility managers have made the Mini Mum their standard.
Specifications & Technical Information:
- Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Width: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Depth: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Bracket protrudes 5"
Installation: A bike is hung by slipping a wheel over the bracket. The other wheel rests against the vertical mounting surface. A sturdy angle brace on one side and a cable retention loop on the other, stabilize the wheel and prevent bikes from twisting or tilting. A horizontal 2" thick by 10" wide beam should be used to provide stable installation on sheetrock or plaster walls. Use touch-up paint specifically formulated for powder coat finishes as necessary. Standard finish powder coat black Hang bikes as close as 1' apart.
- Economical, space efficient and durable bicycle hangers
- Provide stable vertical bike storage for institutional, residential and commercial installations
- Organize bike storage and eliminate the clutter use optional, permanently attached cable to prevent casual theft or malicious mischief #
- Commercial grade construction Interior or exterior bicycle hanger applications
- Colleges, Universities, Schools
- Commercial and Municipal
- Multi-family Housing / Residential
- Parking Garages
- Home Bike Storage
- Bike Shelters
- Bike Transport on Ferries / Ships, Transportation Hubs
Shipping: Standard shipping via UPS ground
Standard lead time 4 - 6 weeks after receipt of order when out of stock. When in stock ships within 1 to 2 business days.
Warranty: Three year replacement against manufacturer's defects under conditions of normal use.
Anticipated product life 10 years.
*All information is subject to change without notice.
*Actual product may vary slightly from products shown in these photo's.