High Bay LED Light
Go ahead, hit the lights-literally. Our High Bay LED is made of heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum so it can handle whatever you can dish out. These durable lights are perfect for facilities from distribution centers to gymnasiums. The finely-engineered fixture dissipates heat and keeps the LEDs inside cool and bright for years and years. And the entire thing is backed by an industry-leading seven-year warranty.
- Lumen Output: 10,000 - 52,000 L
- Wattage: 99 - 506 W
- Efficacy: 105 - 110 LPW
- Warranty: 7-year complete fixture warranty
Tough as Hell
- Our LEDs outperform metal halide and fluorescent fixtures across the board-they’re more efficient, start up faster and last longer.
- Predicted to maintain 70% of initial light output for up to 150,000 hours. That’s over 70 years of six-hour-a-day use.
- Efficacy rating of up to 110 lumens per watt.
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum offers unparalleled strength and durability.
- The entire body serves as a heat sink to quickly dissipate heat from the LEDs, extending their already-long lifespan.
- Impact-resistant, single-piece construction that doesn’t flicker when you run over it with a truck (or anything else).
Lumen Maintenance Trays
- You buy directly from the manufacturer (that’s us!), and we handle everything - measuring, modeling, crafting your custom solution, installation and follow-up.
- Using our factory installation? Let us take care of all applicable local, state and federal rebates at no cost to you.
- Complete project management from start to finish by Big Ass Light. No middlemen, no nonsense, just really good fixtures straight from the source.
OptionsTwin Backpack Configuration
- Protect LEDs from dirt, debris and dead bugs.
- Easy to change and clean-no need to get out the tools.
- Choose from five unique, swappable lenses for light distribution from 15 to 115 degrees to provide the best light for narrow storage aisles, massive open floors or any layout in between.
- Aisleway LMT for 15° light distribution-perfect for narrow spaces or anywhere requiring incredibly direct, focused light
- Narrow LMT for 55° light distribution-ideal for spaces with high ceilings that need abundant light at floor level
- Regular LMT for 85° light distribution-an excellent choice for all ceiling types
- Wide LMT for 115° light distribution-awesome for spaces with lower ceilings
- Diffused LMT for 112° light distribution- bright, smooth, slightly softer overall illumination
Emergency Battery Back-up
- Double the light, but only one set of wires to simplify your life and your install process.
- This means you only need one occupancy sensor, saving you time and even more money.
- Low-profile device mounts directly on LED
- Fully integrated
- Automatically activates
- Provides immediate light in event of power outage
- Allows occupants to navigate the facility and exit safely
- Helps first responders enter and locate equipment easily
- Prolongs life of computers and other electronics by mitigating effects of power surges
- Low-profile device fully integrated with Big Ass Light fixture
- Adjustable timed delay for turning fixture off ranging from 30 seconds to 1 hour
- Lens provides 360 degrees of monitoring coverage
- Lighting level feature allows for lights to remain off during daylight hours
- Enjoy the brilliant, efficient illumination of Big Ass Light in even more places with our wall mount. Made of laser cut, yellow powder-coated aluminum, this tough yet lightweight mount offers 360° rotation for flexible light distribution. The wall mount provide direct, focused light right where it’s needed most, making it perfect for auto shops, airplane hangars, wood shops and more.
- This mount is so versatile, it doesn’t even require a wall. By adding the column adapter to the wall mount, you can attach Big Ass Light fixtures to steel I-beams 8 to 12 inches wide. Just like the wall mount, the column mount adapter is made from laser cut aluminum and powder-coated yellow for durability, corrosion resistance and eye-catching style.
- Public spaces