BAS XLC Series Pole / Wall Mount LED Area Light
Offered in three fixture sizes, BAS XLC Series LED area lights provide the best possible lumens per dollar. The LED is sealed in a seamless, one-piece housing, ensuring internal protection and optimal lighting performance. Even better, the BAS XLC Series LED requires little energy and minimal maintenance, lowering your bottom line expenses. The BAS XLC Series LED can illuminate numerous outdoor applications, including roads, parking lots and public walkways.
- Lumen Output: 10,100 - 59,100 L
- Wattage: 97 - 532 W
- Efficacy: 76 - 118 LPW
- Warranty: 5-year
- Die-formed aluminum housing contains factory pre-wired driver with access door for quick and easy maintenance.
- Durable, attractive polyester powder finish withstands extreme wind and weather changes without cracking or peeling.
- Sleek, one-piece housing and clear tempered glass are sealed to ensure the optical unit and internal components are protected from any contaminants or moisture.
- Save that money. Reduced energy, installation and maintenance costs will help you stick to your bottom line.
- A 5000K color temperature provides bright, crisp illumination, improving driver alertness and security in parking lot applications.
Photoelectric Control Receptacle
- A super-bright lumen output range of 10,100 to 59,100 means we can meet an abundance of footcandle requirements with consistency and uniformity.
- Reduce utility bills by connecting your fixtures to a photocell, allowing lights to automatically adjust or turn off in response to ambient light.
- Mixed-use developments
- Parking areas
- Residential communities
- Retail centers
- Street lighting