BAS VSL4 Series Vaporproof LED Strip Light
Ideal for locations with unpredictable conditions, the BAS VSL4 Series features a seamless housing for premium protection from external irritants, including dust and moisture. Dependable in both indoor and outdoor environments, the BAS VSL4 Series withstands corrosion, ice formation and directed water, all while providing steady, reliable illumination. These vaporproof strips are appropriate for lighting a variety of environments, from carwashes and food processing plants to construction sites and industrial facilities.
- Lumen Output: 4,066 - 7,442 L
- Wattage: 31 - 66 W
- Efficacy: 113 - 131 LPW
- Warranty: 5-year
Stainless Steel Latches
- Fully sealed, one-piece fiberglass body provides incredible protection from dust and moisture penetration.
- Withstands anything life throws at it - corrosion, splashing water, hose directed water, damage from external ice formation and other external contaminants.
- Cleaning is easy, meaning this light is perfect for food processing applications adhering to FDA regulations.
- Onboard heat rail provides a stronger backbone for housing, allowing cooler operation.
- Includes captive latches, meaning the lens won’t come loose from the fixture.
- This enables the fixture to get wet without rusting. So spray this thing down!
- A range of lumens means this LED can be used for multiple locations and ceiling heights - from task lighting to mezzanine illumination.
- Use the same fixture for different applications - whether you’re outfitting a retail center or a manufacturing facility.
- Try the 4000K option when you need a warmer, more pleasant light.
- Choose 5000K in environments where a sharper, cooler light is preferred.
- Forget about switches - get the occupancy sensor and your lights will turn on, down and off automatically.
- Maximize your energy savings and extend your fixture’s lifespan. Everybody wins.
- Automotive facilities
- Automotive wash stations
- Food processing
- Pickling and galvanizing areas