BAS ULF Series LED Floodlight
Rain or shine, the BAS ULF Series provides powerful illumination with extraordinary efficiency. A robust LED system, the Floodlight operates at optimum temperatures for a long, reliable lifespan. A rugged, die-cast design protects the light from harsh outdoor environments and year-round weather conditions, making the BAS ULF Series a perfect fit for new construction, retrofit upgrades and hard-to-service locations, such as billboards, entryways and warehouses.
- Lumen Output: 12,548 - 17,180 L
- Wattage: 115 - 172 W
- Efficacy: 100 - 109 LPW
- Warranty: 5-year
- Solid and sealed die-cast aluminum housing offers durable protection, come rain or shine.
- Bronze UV stabilized powder coat finish minimizes wear and tear.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass ensures long LED lifespan.
- Rugged cooling fins maintain LED operation at optimum temperatures.
- Front hinged cover allows simple maintenance.
- A lumen output range of 12,548 to 17,180 means we can meet the footcandle requirements of a variety of applications, including driveways, wall-washing and signs.
- A 5000K color temperature keeps spaces bright and alert. Perfect for hard-to-service locations and spaces that need extremely bright illumination from morning to night.
- Slipfitter - best for pole mounting in applications that need illumination from above.
- Yoke mount - great for flat surfaces that need direct light from below or above.
- Parking areas
- Street lighting