BAS GA Series High Efficiency LED Troffer
The BAS GA Series are high efficiency LED troffers available in three sizes and a variety of lumen outputs. Low profile housing and easy installation make the BAS GA Series an excellent fit for facilities with tight spaces or drop ceilings, such as classrooms, hospitals, offices and airports. This robust LED guarantees high performance and long-term illumination with little maintenance over time.
- Lumen Output: 5,160 - 9,595 L
- Wattage: 29 - 88 W
- Efficacy: 100 - 115 LPW
- Warranty: 5-year
- Die-formed steel housing provides long-lasting durability, perfect for commercial applications.
- A recyclable design contains no mercury or other hazardous materials. Kickass!
- Cam action latches in die formed T-hinges for door insertion from either side.
- Available in 1×4, 2×2 and 2×4-ft dimensions
- A lumen range of 2,610 to 8,270 means we’ve got you covered, no matter your footcandle requirements.
- Super Saver (SS) - a more energy efficient LED/driver combination type.
- High Output (HO) - provides higher lumen output when more light is needed.
- Very High Output (VHO) - provides maximum light output.
- The most widely recognized lighting medium available, this extruded Pattern 12 lens features conical prisms that ensure ultra-efficient operation while maintaining 87% of the light output in the 0-60 degree zone. Not too shabby.
- Use the same fixture for different applications, including public spaces, offices and classrooms.
- Try the 3500K option when you need soft, warm lighting.
- Choose the 4000K option for environments where cooler light is preferred.
- Automotive service centers
- Equipment shops
- Fitness centers
- Grocery stores
- Office spaces