Prefabricated Natural Stone Panels
Your single source for superior prefabricated natural stone panels
For more than 25 years, Biesanz Stone Company has offered Natural Stone Panels as an alternative to manufactured concrete (precast) and handset masonry products for projects throughout the country.
How it Works
Natural Stone Panels consist of a fabricated natural stone exterior panel attached to heavy gauge steel studs to form an exterior wall panel. This panel system offers you product flexibility, providing you with the option to use Biesanz MDL or another stone of your choice.
Each panel, which is fabricated in our specially designed shop, consists of multiple cut stone pieces with solid epoxy joints. Onsite, the finished panels are lifted by a crane or forklifts and attached to the structural frame of the building. After attachment, the joints are caulked, and the stud space is insulated using conventional batt or urethane foam insulation to form water-tight insulated exterior wall, as well as providing an interior surface for gypsum drywall installation.
- Option to use Biesanz MDL or other stone of your choice
- The combined weight of Natural Stone Panels is as low as 30 percent of the weight of typical architectural precast panels, lowering design loads imposed on the building structure
- Installation on the jobsite is a fraction of time required to construct handset masonry walls - up to 10 large Natural Stone Panels can be installed daily
- Natural Stone Panels are fabricated in our climate-controlled plant ensuring strict quality control
- Distinctive individual stone patterns can be designed into our Natural Stone Panels
- Unlike handset masonry walls, stone and panel fabrication can begin in our plant once we receive approved shop drawings
- Installation on the jobsite is not generally affected by weather and the need for temporary shelters in cold temperatures not usually required
- The steel studs used in the panels can provide the wall space for insulation and the surface to install interior gypsum drywall
- Engineering and design are done by Biesanz - expediting the project and meeting design-build requirements
- Biesanz can be your single source for fabricating, furnishing and installing Natural Stone Panels at a competitive price
Biesanz Stone Company
4600 Goodview Rd.
Winona, MN 55987
Toll Free: 800-247-8322
Web site: www.BiesanzStone.com