SAFETY-VIEW & SAFETY-VIEW PLUS KD WINDOWED LOCKERS
Safety-View Windowed Lockers are the perfect solution when close monitoring of locker contents is desired.
Safety-View Plus Box Lockers are metal lockers with a clear polycarbonate door allowing full view of the contents within. Safety-View Wardrobe lockers are metal lockers with polycarbonate window sections above and below the handle in the locker door allowing easy visual inspection of locker contents.
Safety-View doors are also available as a retrofit to most lockers.
- body construction:Knock down (KD) 24 gauge
- custom FEATURES (Wardrobe): Two, high strength injection molded polycarbonate panels per door for content viewing
- custom FEATURES (Box): Polycarbonate doors
- doors(Wardrobe): 16 gauge (Polycarbonate insert)
- DOOR (Box): High strength injection molded polycarbonate
- HANDLE (Wardrobe): Stainless steel recessed handle with multi-point gravity lift-type latching. Recessed handle protects finish from being marred by padlock.
- handle (Box): Single-point projecting friction catch door pull prepared for both padlock or built-in lock.
- door strike: Continuous vertical door strike at both hinge and latch side
- hinges: 16 gauge continuous piano hinge
- hooks: One double prong ceiling hook and two single wall hooks per single and double tier opening. One double ceiling hook for triple tier.
- COAT RODS: Available for single tier at a nominal cost
- shelves: Hat shelf for single tier openings 60" and 72" high
- notes: All production lockers are standard without legs unless otherwise specified. Meets UL flammability standards, Polycarbonate is approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC16CFR 1201)
- warranty: 2 years