MEDSAFE ANTIMICROBIAL KD CABINETS
Gives Antimicrobial protection against spores, molds, bacteria and other microbes for up to 20 years
MedSafe KD Cabinets are neat and attractive in appearance. Designed to meet government requirements. All-welded door frame assembly assures even closure all the way around. Doors are factory assembled in frame to insure accurate fit.
- Body Construction: Cabinet is fabricated from 20 Gauge steel for appearance and durability.
- Finishing: All metal parts are precision engineered. No bolt heads show in front or on side panels. Platinum colored Powder coat with Antimicrobial Finish.
- Latching: Positive three-point locking (top, center and bottom) and theft resistant hinges for security.
- Handle: Chrome-plated locking handle has built-in grooved key cylinder lock.
- Shelves: Triple flanged front for added strength (250 lb. capacity), easily adjust shelves up or down in 2" increments. all models include 1 fixed, full-width top shelf
- Storage - 3 additional full-width shelves
- Wardrobe - no additional shelves
- Combination - 3 additional half-shelves
- Coat Rods:
- Storage - no coat rod
- Wardrobe - 1 full-width stainless steel coat rod
- Combination - 1 half-width stainless steel coat rod
- Doors: Include a full-height door stiffener on each of 2 doors. Doors swing out quietly a full 180° and are "HAT" section reinforced.
- Base: closed, raised base conceals Corner Foot Gussets that provide added rigidity and stability
- warranty: 1 year