AMP-1003 CHAMP CORRIDOR LOCKERS
Louvered doors, solid sides, recessed handles, and all-welded make this the top choice for corridor and staff lockers.
Upgrade to AMP-1003E Elite Series lockers which include a 3" wide 18 gauge full height door stiffener spot welded to the inner door face and MIG welded to the hinge side as well as to the top and bottom door flanges providing a rigid torque-free door. A 1-1/2" wide stiffener will be furnished for 9" wide AMP-1003E Elite Series lockers.
- body construction: Twin-Frame all-welded construction, 16 gauge 1-1/2" high continuous bottom with reinforcing channels welded to the underside at each side panel providing a rigid unit base, 16 gauge continuous top, 16 gauge diamond perforated sides are integral with front vertical frame, 18 gauge solid back
- doors:14 gauge louvered doors are standard. Plain, Secure-Air-Flow, Safety-View and louvered door styles are available
- handle:Deep-drawn seamless stainless steel recessed handle
- door strike:Continuous vertical door strike at both hinge and latch side
- latching: 12 gauge latch hooks MIG welded to frame, gravity lift-type multi-point spring loaded latching:
- 3-point latching for openings 48" high and higher
- 2-point latching for openings 20" high thru 36" high
- hinges:16 gauge continuous piano type
- shelves: 16 gauge hat shelf for single tier openings 60" and 72" high, 16 gauge intermediate shelves
- hooks: 2-single hooks and 1-double hook is standard. 1-double hook only for triple tier and 1-double and 1-single hook for 9" wide openings 30" and higher
- warranty: Lifetime