800 SERIES HEAVY-GAUGE KD CABINETS
Gives maximum protection to tools, dies, delicate instruments, supplies, and personal belongings.
800 Series Cabinets are neat and attractive in appearance. Designed to meet government requirements. All-welded door frame assembly assures even closure all the way around. Doors are factory assembled in frame to insure accurate fit.
- Body Construction: Cabinet is fabricated from 20 Gauge steel for appearance and durability.
- Finishing: All metal parts are precision engineered. No bolt heads show in front or on side panels. Powder coat colored
*Note: Choose platinum color to include an Antimicrobial Finish.
- Latching: Positive three-point locking (top, center and bottom) and theft resistant hinges for security.
- Handle: Chrome-plated locking handle has built-in grooved key cylinder lock.
- Shelves: Triple flanged front for added strength (250 lb. capacity), easily adjust shelves up or down in 2" increments. all models include 1 fixed, full-width top shelf
- 815 - 3 additional full-width shelves
- 835 - no additional shelves
- 855 - 3 additional half-shelves
- Coat Rods:
- 815 - no coat rod
- 835 - 1 full-width stainless steel coat rod
- 855 - 1 half-width stainless steel coat rod
- Doors: Include a full-height door stiffener on each of 2 doors. Doors swing out quietly a full 180° and are "HAT" section reinforced.
- Base: closed, raised base conceals Corner Foot Gussets that provide added rigidity and stability
- warranty: 1 year