ASP Fabric Awnings & Canopies
At Architectural Shade Products, we combine today’s high-tech specialty fabrics with the Steel Stitch staple method of fabric attachment to create not only attractive awnings and canopies but also very durable structures that provide many years of low maintenance return on your investment. And, the style possibilities are really endless considering the range of fabric colors and textures as well as structure shapes and sizes. ASP fabric awnings and canopies can be designed to meet the most demanding code requirements utilizing:
- Steel Stitch aluminum extrusions
- Gatorshield and GatorStitch high yield galvanized steel tubing
- Pretty much any awning fabric made including
- Woven Acryics such as Sunbrella, Recacril and the Dickson North American Collection
- Opaque Coated and Laminated Vinyls including Serge Ferrari 502 and Welblon Coastline Plus
- Translucent Back-lightable Vinyls including Cooley Bright and Herculite Canopy FS
- A variety of mesh fabrics including Serge Ferrari Soltis and various mesh products made by Phifertex
- Finish options include siliconized polyester powder coat, anodizing, and fluoropolymer coatings including Kynar®. We offer finish warranties up to 20 years.
- ASP aluminum is up to 45% recycled aluminum content. Both powder coating and recycled content contribute towards LEED certification points.
- ASP provides detailed shop drawings. We can provide an engineer’s stamp on these drawings in most states.
- ASP currently offers installation of our Fabric Awnings and Canopies in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.