Sentinel® Wedge Vehicle Barrier
Ameristar's Sentinel® wedge barriers are designed for maximum perimeter entry security.
The potential for an unauthorized vehicle to enter a secured location presents a real and everyday threat that must be addressed. Combat vehicular threats at your perimeter's entry point with the Sentinel wedge vehicle barrier.
- Automatic hydraulic raising and lowering
- Rapid deployment rate
- Installs flush to the finished roadway when retracted
- Equipped with high performance bushings for advanced cycle rates
- K12 crash test certified wedge barrier
- Shallow mount installation requires excavation of only 18"
More About The Sentinel® Wedge Barrier
The Sentinel® anti-ram vehicle barrier also features a full security guard height of 38" and is available in various widths. Plus, its shallow in-ground installation requires an excavation of only 18", allowing 12" for barrier height and 6" for the foundation pad.
When installed, the unit is completely flush with the roadway surface, requiring no side pillars or above grade assemblies. In addition, the hydraulic operating cylinder is concealed behind a tamper-resistant panel.
For reliable protection against vehicle-based threats, choose Ameristar's Sentinel anti-ram wedge vehicle barrier.
The Sentinel wedge vehicle barrier is K12 certified by the U.S. Department of State, meaning it's capable of stopping a 15,000 lb medium-duty truck traveling at 50 mph.
You have the choice of the following standard widths:
- 8' wedge
- 10' wedge
- 12' wedge
- 14' wedge
- Main operator control panel
- Remote operator control panel
- Touch screen controls
- Radio controls
- PC Based Controls
- Barrier-up position sensor
- 5 HP Hydraulic Power Unit
- Hydraulic oil heater/cooler
- Emergency Fast Operate (EFO)
- Dual channel vehicle detector module
- Battery backup
- Wrong way and over speed detection
- Electric actuator
- Integrated traffic arm or sliding gate
- Traffic signal lights
- Custom painted finish
- LED warning lights on front panel
- Safety side covers
Electrical Power Voltage:
- 120 VAC / 60HZ / Single Phase
- 208-240 VAC / 60HZ / 3 Phase
- 415-480 VAC / 60 HZ / 3 Phase
The Sentinel can be installed with an excavation of only 18", allowing 12" for barrier height and 6" for the foundation pad. Once installed, the unit is flush with the roadway and requires no side pillars or above grade assemblies. What does this mean for you? Quicker and more economical installation.
- Barrier-down position sensor
- Black paint finish
- Weather proof HPU enclosure
- HMI PLC & programming
- 2 HP Hydraulic Power Unit
- 208-240 VAC / 60 HZ / 3 Phase
- Anti-skid top plate
- Manual hand pump
Ameristar Security Products, Inc.
1555 N. Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74116
Tel: (866) 467-2773
Fax: (877) 926-3747
Web site: http://ameristarsecurity.com