Patriot Rising Beam Barrier - Vehicle Entry Barriers
Strengthen perimeter entry security with a crash beam capable of stopping a 15,000 lb truck traveling at 50 mph
The Patriot® rising beam barrier bar drastically improves perimeter entry security. This security barrier has a rapid deployent rate and remains functional even after a crash making it an excellent choice for access control. Highlights
- Capable of covering a wide opening up to 24'
- Remains functional even after a crash
- Deters vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Rapid deployment rate between 3 and 5 seconds
- 36" full guard height
- Minimal excavation required
- Flush with roadway when granting access
The Patriot® utilizes a hydraulically actuated structural beam that is recessed flush with the roadway when granting vehicle access. The crash beam has a rapid rate of deployment between 3 and 5 seconds, and has a full guard height of 36".
Ameristar's Patriot rising beam vehicle barrier provides the highest level of protection for entry control access. The Patriot K12 crash test certified rising beam deters both vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Minimal Roadway Excavation Required
The Patriot crash beam barrier's primary excavation is outside the roadway opening, and minimal excavation is required across the roadway, which avoids most underground utilities and obstructions.
- Barrier-down position sensor
- Black paint finish
- Weather proof HPU enclosure
- HMI PLC & programming
- 2 HP Hydraulic Power Unit
- 208-240 VAC / 60HZ / 3 Phase
- Manual hand pump