M530 Anti-Ram Barrier Arm
M30/P1 crash-tested drop arm built to traverse any roadway
The M530 barrier arm is a multi-purpose entry drop-arm that controls traffic while providing an anti-ram obstacle to protect from potential vehicular threats.
The M530 has two successfully tested designs. The 12-foot barrier design does not require excavation across the roadway, whereas the 22-foot barrier design uses a shallow excavation across the roadway for a monolithic installation. The M530 barrier arm is also available in engineered design lengths to fit specific site requirements. M530 Barrier Arm Features
- ASTM F2656 Tested - M30/P1
- Electrically actuated for reliable use
- Cost-effective vehicle access control solution
- Minimum excavation - shallow foundation
- Traverses the entire roadway
- Disables attacking vehicles
The M530 barrier arm has been tested to ASTM F2656, and has been awarded an M30/P1 designation. This high-security barrier system is capable of stopping a 15,000 lb medium-duty truck traveling at 30 mph.
- 1 HP motor w/ brake
- Housing & receiver - galvanized & painted yellow
- Aluminum arm w/ white & yellow reflective striping
- Dual channel loop detector